Sunday, January 24, 2010

NEW PICS OF HHF KERRY!!!




Kerry was terribly fascinated with Spot, they touched noses through the gate which caused Spot to lick his nose. The picture of her tail is as I was rubbing her between the shoulders, she really likes that. Her tail comes up and it wags back and forth.

I am hoping we can let her and Chloe out tomorrow, it just depends on the weather. It is definitely warm enough, but rainy and really muddy.

I think Clare Bear, Killa and Kerry Berry will have big fun together.

6 comments:

  1. Fern, did you like the top pic?

    I did that on purpose, really I did. It is an artsy fartsy kinda photo.

    I call it "Cria's In Motion."

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely artistically blurred, CCC.

    Oh, to be schnuffled by a cria....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how do you do that CCC????
    word verf..
    copy/pasted, so I ain't lying..
    linger

    Okay, I lingered!
    May I go to sleep now please?
    I'll dream of softest cria clouds...
    sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. GL,

    It is my Smarmy Magic darliiiinnnnn!

    ReplyDelete